Monday, April 2, 2007

Zongyang here

I merely copied pasted from my blog so yeah. LOL. Woot woot! XD Today Daniel Chua told me that Terence, Nevin and I are being sent for some Juniors (no idea what) competition. The event is 100m, which is my favourite event! The bad thing? It is and under-15 category. WHICH MEANS SEC2s CAN TAKE PART. BAD BAD BAD. Never mind la. Should be fine. Mr Chua don't expect us to win anyway. LOL. But, I want to try. It would be good getting the experience. Anyway, 200m heats and finals tomorrow! The 4X400m heats relay too! Haha. My name wasn't included in the 200m list(o.o) so I had to get a correction form. Coach said he will look through. HE HAD BETTER PUT ME IN. I SIGNED UP FOR IT. Hm, that's about it , yeah bye guys.

(If you don't know who am I, I don't blame you if you are not from 102.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home