Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Math is gonna be more strict

Hi guys,
from now on I think Ms Wee is going to be much more strict
so you all better start doing your work and corrections properly

Anyway as far as I know we need 15 people
for each game in inter-class
11 players and 4 reserves
since our class has 29 people
we'll probably put 15 people in soccer and 14 in rugby
btw the reserves may not be able to play that much
anyway there are some people working out the teams
Mainly Ian for soccer
and Timothy, Jeren and Leonard for rugby
So don't be dissapointed if you are put in a sport you don't like.
And if you have very strong objections please feel free to approach me
I'll see what I can do but I don't guarantee anything.
Resrves don't be dissapointed either
so that's about all for now so
see ya

Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home