Saturday, April 7, 2007

Zongyang

What a great day! Today was the Junior Athletic Championships and I represented SJI in it. Though I didn't get into the finals(it was expected cos it was an under-15 category), I broke my own personal record. Now my new record stands at 12.51. Woot. I came in second in my own heats and the best thing is that I won some sec2 guy from Singapore Sports School. It was indeed a sense of achievement.I was a bundle of nerves before the race as I had to face sec2s. In the end, I kept my calm and gave what I had. And oh my gosh, to my surprise, I was the fastest Josephian for that category. Which means I amazingly won the sec2s too. Double the joy. Woot! HAHA. At least I won the SSS guy. It was really cool man. The person who came in first was 0.12 seconds faster and he took the last place in the finals. And unlike what Karthik said, it is really A LOT of difference. Owells. But the consoling factor is that he is sec2. So it ain't that bad after all.

(Zong Yang)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home